Friday 18 November 2011

What an imagination!

The boy has a fantastic imagination. I don't know if it's just a phase as a pre-schooler, or if he will continue to make his own worlds when he gets older. I hope it stays with him, he is so happy when he's immersed in his own creations. Hubby and I encourage him as much as we can, playing along with most of the scenarios he comes up with. This week he's been even more creative than usual, so I thought I'd share some of them.
  • he's a road sweeper (not a driver, but the actual sweeper) 
  • we live on a submarine and he installs all the pipes to keep the water flowing 
  • he needs to build igloos for he & I to live in (out of pillows)
  • he broke his arm being a goalie in hockey when he fell after making a amazing save!
  • he has earrings (made from stickers) and has a tattoo machine to give me a tattoo   
  • he is a puppy dog and can only speak in barks
 So if you someone barking or pretending to shiver inside a collection of pillows, you'll know the boy has been imagining again!

No comments:

Post a Comment