Thursday 27 October 2011

Pride and Prejudice and zombies oh my!

I've mentioned before how much the boy and I both love to read, and with All Hallow's Read  that's happening now, I thought I would put together a list of some of my favourite authors. After all, I've  been reading horror/suspense books for ever, starting with R L Stein and Christopher Pike, and moving onto V C Andrews, Anne Rice, Neil Gaiman, and Charlaine Harris. And you can't forget the classics - Edgar Allen Poe, Robert Louis Stevenson, Bram Stoker, Mary Shelly, and of course Jane Austen. You haven't read her classic Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, or even Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters?

As I was trying to come up with my list of books that would be good for the boy, I came across the list that Jenny, The Bloggess had created, I knew I couldn't do any better. So go check her list out, then hit up your library, book store, or even rediscover a classic on your own bookshelf, and enjoy a scary good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment